Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wild Kratts- PBS TV Show




Ages:  4-10

Summary- Chris and Martin Kratt are brothers who explore the worldwide wild to learn about animals.  It goes from live action to cartoon and back again.  The brothers joke around, become the animals, and try to live in the wild.

Opinion- I think the name wild kratts is silly, which is why I never tried it with Chloe, my oldest.  Now it is a guaranteed 25 minute break with educational value.  It’s got the PBS learning feel in a pretty high energy format.  My general feeling is that there is high enjoyment (and nice future employment possibilities) in science.  My boys never really got Syd the Science Kid, so we have only addressed science basically.  They seem to pick up a lot from the show.


Rating- Must tape.  Guaranteed entertainment.  We even watch reruns.


No comments:

Post a Comment